Elite Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
An unsightly network of red, blue or purple veins on your legs will have you shunning skirts and wearing pants all summer. Reclaim your wardrobe with Elite Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins.
Using our Elite Laser system, we can quickly and safely eliminate these vessels, leaving your skin looking smooth and your legs beautiful again. No other treatment can give you such effective results.
The Laser Treatment Room at Salem Women's Clinic.
Each treatment for our Elite Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins ranges in cost from $100 and up, depending on the length of time required. Most patients only require one or two visits. For rosacea and pigmentation issues, costs start at $100 and go up, as the number of treatments depends on the patients’ unique skin type.
- Laser hair removal does not work on white hair or very light blonde hair.
- Please note that laser aesthetic services are not for women who are pregnant.
- Patients taking Accutane are not candidates for laser treatments.
- Please alert us to any health conditions you many have, including allergies and chronic conditions.
- Before your procedure, please refrain from using lotions or other oily products on your skin.
- Before, as well as after your procedure, please stay out of the sun. If you cannot avoid the sun, use sunscreen diligently!
- Please avoid taking medication containing aspirin during your recovery.
Side effects, complications, and contraindications: common side effects include bruising and inflammation. Rare side effects include changes in skin color, clots.